Get your renovation off on the right foot with a dilapidation inspection.
If you’re planning the renovation of an existing house, one area that is a frequent cause of disagreement between owners and builders is whether particular defects were in existence prior to the renovation or caused during the construction phase. Our dilapidation report services involve us thoroughly investigating and photographing the property to provide you and your builder with a comprehensive account of the state of the property prior to the commencement of the renovation. This can be an invaluable resource to resolve any disputes down the track as it constitutes irrefutable evidence of whether any damage was pre-existing or caused by the builder.
- Home or apartment exterior
- The building’s roof exterior
- Any other relevant areas
We look for...
- The condition of the walls
- The condition of the pathways and driveways
- The condition of the fencing
- The condition of the chimneys
- The condition of the downpipes
- The condition of the windows
- The condition of the doors
- The condition of the roofing and guttering
- Turned around and delivered to your digitally in less than 24 hours.
- Extremely clear and concise layout, easy to understand.
- Ultra high resolution images that you can zoom into.
- Contains complete repair and maintenance suggestions
- Comply to the latest standards in building and property codes
- Inspections and reports completed by registered and qualified builders with 15+ years of experience.